Sunday, May 22, 2005

Website...

Hi all,

I've spoken to a web designer and a dear friend about the prospects about getting out site up.

Good news! She has informed me that this can be completed prior to my inital hopes of getting it up and running by october.

Now the next problem is deciding on a name for our firm and i can get started with the business site of things.

Anyway, this will be the last post by me. I hope everyone has a safe intermission and luck with their exams. I'll see u all at the next meeting.

-Jay, writer, Director.

3 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger LOki said...

"good news everyone: you're not good enough for the next mission!" prof. hewbert farnsworth

regarding the website, that sounds awesome. hopefully we'll be able to get it organised well before the launch.

also, i know it's still a while off, but i've scheduelled the next meeting to be on THURSDAY JUNE 16 at around 1pm. that's the day after my last exam. judging from the dates you guys have provided me with, it looks as though i've got one week of exams after you've all finished. so i thought it'd be best if we get cracking as a group as soon as possible. ii admit i'll be drained from exams, but i'm sure i can muster the strength to go ahead with the meeting.

please try and keep this date and time free but as always, if there are major problems regarding this date please let me know. however, any time before then (the 16th) would be pretty difficult for me! :P

-LOki

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger LOki said...

vito informs me that he still has classes running on the 16th, but is free after 4pm.

that works for me, what about you guys?

-LOki

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger ToFu said...

June the 9th. I'll host a get-together night for drinks before the much anticipated 6th meeting hosted by our very own and newly appointed (not to mention hardworking) project manager.

Brendan, Mark?
Chuck them up in there than the chatterbox because the chatterbox will get pushed up with new messages.

-Jay, Director

 

Post a Comment

<< Home